Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

Last night I prayed that God would wake me up refreshed and ready to study His word.  And He did.

It may seem like a small thing to you, but our typical night includes at least one trip to the bathroom, nightmares, "it's a beautiful day" calls when it's plainly still dark out and of course, the "just because" wake-ups.  This is all preceeded by the evening rituals of "I need water," at least one trip to the bathroom even though they've just been, consistently knocking on the door for attention, the choice to play instead of sleep and the "I can't sleep" routines.  For me to have more than four hours of sleep at a time is the norm.  So, yes, for me to sleep for 6-1/2 hours uninterupted is rare.  What is the standard?  Seven?  Eight?  Yeah, right.  Not in this house!  Since naps are becoming even more rare, it makes for a long day and a very short night.

Now, of course, I've been interrupted at least six times since I woke up and that was less than 45 minutes ago.  The first was classic.  "I can't find my dinosaur."  And he only wanted me. 

However, between interruptions, I was able to read God's Word, which is such a blessing.  And I know that God will be pleased with my persistence to come back to His Word time and time again. 

And I will pray again tonight that God will wake me up refreshed to study His word.  And maybe I'll also ask for just twenty minutes of uninterrupted time with Him.

What will you ask for?

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment