Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CVS & Walgreen's Savings


Amazingly, I was able to purchase 2 milks, Colgate toothpast and Jelly Belly jelly beans today at CVS for only $4.79 on $16.08 worth of groceries for a savings of 70% and I walked away with another 4.99 in ECB's!!  The jelly beans were not that great of a deal, but the twins were with me and I always find myself getting them a treat.  Maybe I should start planning ahead for that!



Walgreen's was good this week also, but only if you know what you're looking for!  I was able to purchase three packages of Huggies diapers (27 ct), 2 pkgs of Oscar Meyer bacon and 2 pkgs of pumpkin seeds (my husband's favorite!) for $25.41.  These items without sales would have been $50.39, so there was a savings of 50%.  Plus, I walked out with $6 in RR that I then used on my Publix trip.  Not too bad!

All in all, my shopping today totaled $83.30 for $206.07 worth of items, a savings of 60% and I still have $4.99 to spend (probably on more milk!).  I went a little over my budget of $75, but I had a little left over from my shopping two weeks ago. 

I am continuously blessed by how God is teaching me to be more responsible with my finances.  Additionally, I will be attending a coupon workshop this weekend and hope to pick up even more tips and tricks of the trade.

Be blessed.
ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment