Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Week's Groceries

This was an interesting shopping week.  I wasn't too impressed with the Publix sales this week, nor too much with CVS.  Surprisingly, I found myself in a Winn-Dixie store picking up a great bargain:  for about $14 I was able to purchase 2 Red Baron pizzas, Tostino's pizza rolls (10 ct), a Dole Iceberg salad kit, 1.5 qt Breyers Ice Cream and a 2-liter Pepsi!  Wow, right?  I also picked up some chicken breasts and pork chops (enough for about 7-8 meals) that were both B1G1 for about $20.  I picked up a few other things to bring my total to $50 before coupons so that I could benefit by the fuel perks program, so I will receive $0.05 off per gallon on my next fuel purchase!  I can tell that they are trying, but of course, their customer service does not compare to Publix!

The picture above is of my Publix shopping, where I spent $ 38.72 for $105.77 worth of groceries.  For a savings of 63%.  Not bad! 

The best part for me, is that I can tell the fruits of my labor.  I now have my freezers full again from when I began this adventure.  It gives me a feeling that I am well-stocked for my family and not skimping them out of anything.  I am running out of words to express how God is working in our finances! 
It truly is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment