Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Safe In the Arms of LOVE

You know, forever love.  The kind of love God has for us.

Sometimes, when I am praying and telling God about my day, the frustrations, the disappointments,  the small successes, I find myself drifting off to sleep.  A Christian singer/song-writer Nia described it once as falling asleep in your Daddy's lap.

What a wonderful picture of the relationship God wants with us! 

To be safe and secure and completely dependent in His arms.  A Daddy's girl to the ultimate!

Lord, let me always know that you love me with a forever love, that I can be safe and secure in Your arms.  Let me always be Your girl.
 
ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment