- Dropped off twins at preschool, no speech class today due to FCAT testing at the schools. The twins LOVE preschool. I had to make them put their lunchboxes down to keep them from running out the door 15 minutes early!
- Updated my blog with shopping information. I really want my blog to include all ways that God helps us prospers, couponing seems to be the most prevalent though.
- Updated information with our accountant for our upcoming 2009 tax return submission. Praying for a good refund!
- Dropped off juice pouches for oldest son's class. With FCAT testing this week, they are having extra snack times.
- Dropped off the movie we rented this weekend. Very intense movie! Also, very long. Anyone want to guess what it was??
- Baked some white chocolate, macadamia nut cookies! One of my favorites! Just had a craving for them and since no one is home to share with, they are all mine :)
- Menu planned tonight's meal. Please share your recipes for pork chops! I got such a great deal on them, we may be having them a lot over the next two weeks.
- Caught up on the days' news. I don't get many opportunities to watch the news, especially without interruption.
- Picking up the twins later and I don't have to do the bike-pool today (yeah!).
- Making dinner to have with the family tonight and hoping to have hubby fill up my car with gas using the fuel perks savings from shopping.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
|If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
10 on the 10th!
10 things I did today - taken from Life at 7000 feet