I've been trying to teach one of my 5 year old's to knock and be invited in before coming into someone's room. Well, he finally learned his lesson.
After a long day, not feeling the best and getting some cleaning done, I was changing my clothes to get ready to go out for dinner when I heard the door open behind me. I let out a slight squeal in shock and he quickly shut the door back.
I yelled through the door, "You have to knock before you open the door, and wait for someone to say, 'Come in!."
I then heard him, in the sweetest voice, "I don't ever want to see THAT again!"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
|If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
The Bible tells us that where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name, there He is in the midst. I don't believe God puts restrictions on that gathering together requiring that it be in-person, so I ask that you join me in prayer for the following people and circumstances. Please feel free to comment and leave your own prayer requests as well.
- Michelle - for God's Will in her financial and marriage circumstances
- V.K. - for parents to have an open & forgiving heart & opportunities to re-build relationships
- Chris - for health and healing and the faith that can move mountains
- Cheri - for health and healing and someone to brighten her day and lighten her load
- The countless, unnamed family & friends with hearts hardened to the wonderful world of freedom in Jesus Christ - may they have a small stream to soften or a huge boulder to break their hardened hearts and open their soul's eyes to the magnificent glory of our Lord and Father, Jesus Christ
- Me - use me, Lord to further Your Kingdom, making me bold and courageous for You