Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finishing Up my Target Card Credit

Well, that money on my Target card was burning a whole in my pocket!!

I was able to make this trip to CVS today, spent a whopping $21.10 for $44.39 worth of items.  Here's what I bought:
  • 4 valentine candy bags - clearanced
  • 3 valentine items - clearanced
  • 2 TGLee milk gallons
  • 2 Clear Care contact solution kits
  • Golden Oreos
  • Oreo Cakesters
  • Munchos chips
Since the Clear Care alone is $9.49 each, I basically paid for those two items and paid $2.12 for everything else (including tax)!

 God provides more than we could even imagine!
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, 
that there may be food in My house, 
and try Me now in this," 
says the Lord of hosts, 
"If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it."
Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment