Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Cupcake

I made my first Big Cupcake last night...well, actually my daughter made it.  I just trimmed and iced it :D

We've been trying to get this thing made for some time, since I received the pan for Christmas.  Especially since I've been getting so many great deals on cake mix and icing.  I'm certainly NO cake decorator, but it was pretty easy to put the icing on.  I did have to trim the top of the cupcake bottom and the bottom of the dome top to make it fit together properly and I have learned that it will be best if I put icing between the top and bottom to help keep it together while slicing.

For my oldest son, who only likes chocolate cake with chocolate icing, this was a vanilla cake with chocolate icing.  Which he tried and didn't throw any of it away, so it must have been ok :)  I think next time I will try it with the insert and make some ice cream or pudding filling in it.   

Doesn't that sound delicious??

No comments:

Post a Comment