Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One of THOSE days

Yesterday was that for me.  Actually, I guess it all started the night before. 

My husband and I were having a perfectly pleasant conversation when he asked me would I get remarried if he _____.  (Yeah, I can't even type the word!)  I think I had a panic attack!!  Now, I just can't imagine life without him.  I know that we are not supposed to be so attached to things of this earth, but God did give him to me as my life partner.  And I am grateful everyday that He did.  He wouldn't just take him away from me...would He?  He knows I could not function without my love, my best friend, my mate.  Right?

Well, my husband swiftly changed the subject and we soon fell asleep.  I awoke the next morning...late...and spent our devotion time thinking about all the things I needed to get done in the next hour, not completely paying attention to his reading.  Then I was greeted by our older two children arguing about insignificant things, just to be 5-10 minutes late on everything I did until at least 10 AM.  I successfully took a chunk of skin out of my finger trying to weild the bike trailer, with twins in tow, through what was supposed to be an automatic door.  Of course, it wasn't working properly.  I cried myself through the parking lot.  When we arrived home to change over from the bike to the car, I had to go in to clean my hand and bandage it.  Finally, got everything ready to go just in time to hear one of the twins stating his need to go to the restroom.  Ok, unbuckle the car seat, remove the jacket, lead him into the restroom and for what?  He didn't even go.  Lead back to the car, save jacket for preschool parking lot, rebuckle.  Ok, off again.  Then, to arrive at preschool, late for the twins to be ushered off to the music room.  The teacher asked them twice how they were today with completely no response.  And that says it all.  Even my three year olds can't find the words to describe today...it was one of THOSE kind of days.

And, as I said, this was all before 10 AM.  Fun stuff.  Brings me back to that post about my table being wet.  Sometimes it is hard to realize:

This is the day the Lord has made; 
we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment