Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Why I Admire My Husband

I love my husband dearly!  He is a strong man with a very strong sense of who he is and what he stands for.  He is not scared to speak his mind and is still willing to listen to my difference of opinion.  Sometimes he even changes his mind because of what I have said to him! 

My husband works so very hard to provide for our family, this is truly his "love language."  No matter how frustrating or difficult things may be at time, he still picks himself up every morning and goes right back to work.  He is constantly striving for a better life for us and our children. 

Education is very important to my husband.  He is encouraging of my desire to complete my degree and is determined to make college a requirement for our children. 

He looks for ways to improve our financial circumstances today and throughout retirement.  He has a sense of pride for his family and a deep love and respect for his parents.  He has fond memories of his childhood and a determined desire to instill the same for our children.

He is a wonderful man that God has blessed me with and I thank God daily for him!

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment