Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Friday, July 30, 2010

1950's Housewife Challenge - Day 22

The challenge: You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband. Also, you must say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband.

Psalm 34:14b  ...seek peace, and pursue it.  I love this verse.  You hear all the time that people want "world peace," but what are they actually doing about it?  This verse specifically tells us to PURSUE PEACE!  That is an active means of accomplishing something, not just something we say that sounds good.  Are you pursuing peace today in your marriage?  I know I didn't this morning.  I woke up grumpy and achy and started snapping at everyone.  And everyone started snapping back at me.  I think the saying is true that the wife sets the tone in the family and I did not set a good tone this morning.  The last thing on my mind was to pursue peace.  It wasn't long before I had to put my physical feelings aside and apologize for my behavior.  Whether your husband brings peace into your home or not, ask God today to give you the "peace that passes all understanding" so that you may be a beacon in your home of tranquility and calm. 

Kinda reminds me of our last Home Economics tip on Day 17.     

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment