Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Exhausting Day, But...

School supply shopping is DONE!

Today's shopping included an exceptional lunch at Buca di Bepo with my wonderful husband, which is a rare treat, especially during the week.  Buca is offering a free lasagna with minimum purchase, I learned about it HERE

Then, I finished up my school supply shopping with a trip to OfficeMax where I purchased the following items:
  • 1 ream copy paper, 500 sheets
  • 6 poly cover, wide-rule, 5 subject 200-sheet notebooks
  • 3 Binders 1"
  • 2 backpacks
  • 3 gel pens 3pk
  • Sharpie black markers 12 ct
  • 1 XL capacity printer cartridge (not on sale, $30.99)
Total spent was $159.57, but with my MaxPerks rewards card, I will be getting a rebate gift card in September for $118.14, so a net total of $41.43!!  Basically, the price of the printer cartridge and tax!!

Pretty cool!

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment