Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Words From The [Not So] Rich and [In]Famous

I've been doing some reading since the new year began, compliments of my new digital reader that I am falling in love with.  But, since most of my reading is done late at night after everyone (and I do mean everyone) is in bed, I hope it makes sense to the rest of the world and you all don't mind me sharing some quotes with you.

E.L. Doctorow:  "Writing is an exploration.  You start from nothing and learn as you go." 

Taken from Rules to Live By written by Jerry White

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment