Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Time For a Tune-up

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to take a look at our challenge to pray for our spouse. 

Have you been dilligent in your prayers for your spouse since we began?

If you have missed days here and there or gotten side-tracked, don't worry!  I have missed days too, but I take comfort in the knowledge that I am praying for my spouse more now than I was just a few weeks ago! 

I don't believe God expects us to be perfect, only that we continue striving for Him and His will daily.

Keep up the effort.  Maybe set a reminder on your phone, or a post-it on your mirror, you could even leave yourself a voice mail.  Whatever you do to help remember things.  Start back fresh this week and watch God do amazing things in your marriage!

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment