Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lifting Your Husband Through Prayer

**I received a "prayer card" many years ago, created by FamilyLife.  I plan to share a portion each Wednesday throughout the next several weeks.  Use this opportunity to lift your husband through prayer, concentrating on God's Word and hiding it in your heart.  I have been using this prayer card almost daily since I found it cleaning out my bookshelf for donations to a library my church is forming.  I am once again amazed at how God works in my heart as I reach out to pray for others.  I hope it will minister to you even more so. 

Lord, I lift my husband to You today and pray, according to Your Word, that:
  • You give him strength to lead (Joshua 1:7), time to know his family (John 10:14) and a passion to manage his home (I Timothy 3:4).
Joshua 1:7 (NIV)
“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.


John 10:14 (NIV)
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
1 Timothy 3:4 (NIV)
He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full respect.


ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment