Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life Happens

I am always amazed by the "ups and downs" of life.  Days like today, where nothing seems to go my way and everything is a struggle.  Just about the time I think about giving up on a certain project that just doesn't seem to be very consistent, God brings something new to the table to get me excited about it again.  I have to believe that He is in control and wants me to continue to perservere or the doors would continue to close. 

As Christians, we were never promised a life of rainbows and roses - or, maybe we were - rainbows don't come without rain and roses always have thorns.   We must not only survive the low points and the biggest challenges, we must thrive in order to make it to the soft petals of the rose and beautiful colors of the prism. 

I think the biggest challenge of all is recognizing the petals and the prism when we come to them.  Appreciating them both while they are occurring and after they have passed.  Cherishing those times that God has brought us to the mountain top and being grateful for the journey that led you there.

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment