Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trusting Him

Some time ago, I made a decision to trust God with a new part of my life. Something I had never even considered I was keeping from Him until then. And, as they say, you can't "un-ring" that bell. Once you have realized what is going on, you cannot go back and presume to believe otherwise. Oh, you can pretend to believe otherwise, but you are only fooling yourself.

Of course, that decision wasn't made lightly and it brought with it so many things to ponder. And with all decisions, I was not the only one affected. Several months have passed and I am still making that decision on a daily basis. Not because I am uncommitted to the decision, but because the roaring lion is seeking me to devour. he is constantly placing stumbling blocks in my way because he was able to keep me doing nothing for so long. (see my previous Quotable Quotes post).

While I can't change the past, I will not carry with me guilt over the things I did without knowing they were wrong. That just gives him the upper hand. I can go forward in my walk with God knowing that my future holds more of His will than mine.

Enjoying the freedom of life in Christ 
when I surrender daily to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment