Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Blogtipping Day

I recently read an article that states the first day of each month is "Blogtipping Day."  This is a day where you pick three bloggers you know and give each of them three compliments and one tip.  Evidently, it's been around for a few years, but I just heard about it.

Here's a quick article you can read about blogtipping:  http://www.daviddalka.com/createvalue/2006/09/28/blogtipping-inventor-easton-ellsworth/

Well, I'm going to give it a try this month and maybe we'll make it a regular posting. 

3 Strand Romances - Michelle Rodgers.  I'll start with my sister Michelle's blog.  Michelle has a strong desire to be a published writer.  On her blog, she writes reviews of books, tells about her writing adventures and life in general.  She's even had the opportunity to interview a few authors.  Michelle is also a self-taught pianist and is very involved in music.  I enjoy reading her posts and my only tip would be to please write more on the blog.  Thanks Michelle, you have been invaluable in helping me get my blog going (and going again!)

Dirty Shame -  John Blase.  John's writing just grabs me and draws me into a whole new world.   John had a book published last year also, Touching Wonder .  So much warmth and feeling in his words.  John, thank you for not being judgmental.  I confuse easily, so my only tip here would be to add the date to your postings.  But, somehow, I think that is part of your charm.

Frugal Fun and Fortune - Meagan.  I have to acknowledge Meagan especially because this is where my couponing really started.  Meg was featured on our local news for her coupon savvy and even though I had seen other couponers, Meg is so down-to-earth and easy-going that she really made it sound like I could actually do it.  You can tell that she has a heart for God and a heart for others.  If at all possible, would we be able to print all of our coupons match-ups for this week's ad all at once??  That would be great!

Taking a tip from Meg, what about you?  Who will you be blogtipping today?

No comments:

Post a Comment