Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

God's Country

Ever visit a place and feel God's presence so much more than at home?  For me, that place is in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  Whether standing on the top of Chimney Rock or tubing down a snowy hill or even just driving down an expressway with glorious mountains on either side of you, I am amazed at God's beautiful creation.

I guess the same could be said about the sandy beaches near my home, but there's something about being in such a drastically different place that allows your soul to speak and listen.  My soul is centered and the focus is clear:  God, husband, children.  A peace ensues that never wants to end.

So, the question is raised:  Can we carry this feeling on from vacation and into life?  If I lived in the mountains I don't know if I would feel the same about being there or if I would succomb to the day-to-day monotony.

Lord, teach me to find Your peace
no matter where my location.

No comments:

Post a Comment