Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Monday, February 1, 2010

More Shopping


All of this for $25.75 at CVS and I received $2 in EB's!!  I actually purchased an Icy Hot Sleeve for only $1.24 and Valentine cards for about $1.50 each and I'm about half-way into receiving another $10 in EB's.  

God has truly blessed our new financial goals and is showing His approval in leaps and bounds! 



Really, it was only $19.65 out of pocket because I had a couple of gift cards with small balances and CVS is always great about using up those last few dollars.  Total savings on this receipt:  $60.74!!

No comments:

Post a Comment