Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Lord's Prayer - Part 4

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done...

Take this opportunity to pray for God's will to be done in your life; in the lives of your family and friends; your church leaders and members, future members and the unsaved your church is trying to reach; your local, state and national government, its political and spiritual leaders; and for the peace that will come to Jerusalem.

Remember that you should be looking for God's will to be done, not your own.  Many, many times, I have found that I did not get what I prayed for only to find out that what God had planned was far better than I could have ever imagined.  Likewise, there have been times I have gotten what I prayed for and realized God was telling me the whole time that it would never work out well.

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment