Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When You Want to Give, But...

While sitting in church on Sunday, reading the bulletin, I noticed two particular donation opportunities that weighed heavily on my heart.  Several thoughts went through my head.  If the economy were doing better.  If only money wasn't so tight right now.  If we were just debt-free, I would have the money to support these.  If I could just find some of those "freebies" I hear so much about on the coupon websites.  I had to fight back the tears.

There is a need, and yes, we could "make do" with a lot less - a lot of families in other countries have much less than we do.  God has blessed us to live in this country with the privileges and the technology to reach so many.  He expects us to use our resources for His glory.  If we hadn't allowed ourselves to get into debt in the first place, we would probably be able to help others more often.  We will be able to help others again very soon.  God never expects us to go into debt in order to help others.

I will have faith that if God's plan is 
for me to help these causes, 
He will provide the funds.

What do you do when you want to help or give to others on a very tight budget?


ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment