Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lifting Your Husband Through Prayer - Week 6

From a "prayer card" published by FamilyLife. Use this opportunity to lift your husband through prayer, concentrating on God's Word and hiding it in your heart.
 
Lord, I lift my husband to You today and pray, according to Your Word, that:
  • You will protect him physically, mentally, and spiritually (Psalm 28:7-9; Psalm 41; John 17:15; 2 Thessalonians 3:3).
Psalm 28:7-9 (NIV)
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield;
   my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
   and with my song I praise him.
 8 The LORD is the strength of his people,
   a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
9 Save your people and bless your inheritance;
   be their shepherd and carry them forever.  
 
Psalm 41 (NIV)
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
 1 Blessed are those who have regard for the weak;
   the LORD delivers them in times of trouble.
2 The LORD protects and preserves them—
   they are counted among the blessed in the land—
   he does not give them over to the desire of their foes.
3 The LORD sustains them on their sickbed
   and restores them from their bed of illness.

 4 I said, “Have mercy on me, LORD;
   heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
5 My enemies say of me in malice,
   “When will he die and his name perish?”
6 When one of them comes to see me,
   he speaks falsely, while his heart gathers slander;
   then he goes out and spreads it around.

 7 All my enemies whisper together against me;
   they imagine the worst for me, saying,
8 “A vile disease has afflicted him;
   he will never get up from the place where he lies.”
9 Even my close friend,
   someone I trusted,
one who shared my bread,
   has turned against me.

 10 But may you have mercy on me, LORD;
   raise me up, that I may repay them.
11 I know that you are pleased with me,
   for my enemy does not triumph over me.
12 Because of my integrity you uphold me
   and set me in your presence forever.

 13 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel,
   from everlasting to everlasting.
            Amen and Amen.


John 17:15 (NIV)
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 (NIV)
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment