Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Seeking a Sign

My devotional today was again an interesting one.  From Luke 11:29-30, Jesus talks about people asking for a sign from God and He says "The Son of Man will be a sign for the people of this time."

We have to be clear here, Jesus was talking about a sign or proof to the doubters.  Phile Ware says, "Let's believe, trusing that what Jesus promises is just as true as God's promise was to send Him!"

I believe this can not only be applied to those seeking Christ, but also to those who know Him, but are struggling in their faith.  We may not receive a sign or a miracle.  The author tells us, "The faith hurdle is to trust when all looks hopeless and the miracle we desire does not happen before our eyes and on our time schedule."   

Mark 9:24 states, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

Even when we believe, we still have unbelief.  How much we believe and how much unbelief we have may vary at times.  As one goes up, the other goes down.  So, the daily life application here is to figure out what makes our belief rise and our unbelief diminish.  It's a truly personal answer and may vary greatly through our circumstances.

"Lord, help my unbelief!  Help me to find the ways that cause my faith to increase.  As I decrease, You increase and my relationship with You grows!" 

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment