Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Over the last couple of months, things have changed in my coupon world.  My dear, sweet husband has been telling me since the beginning of my coupon journey that one day my all-time favorite coupon blogger was going to stop doing what she does so well. 

And then it happened.

Since then, I've had to re-learn what I already knew about coupons from a new perspective.  In the interim, God provided an opportunity for me to teach coupon basics to a great group of women through my church.  Because of this, I've decided to share with you all {I would say "ya'll", but it looks funny when I type it and the computer puts that squiggly red line under it} my shopping list in hopes that you can see exactly what I plan to buy, what coupons I plan to use and then hopefully, what I actually end up purchasing along with how much I spent and how much I saved.  In a nutshell, real-life examples.

So, that's my plan.  I truly hope you find it helpful and I really appreciate and look forward to your feedback!!

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment