Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inviting Comments

My sister recently posted an interesting item on Facebook and I would like to continue it through my blog to get additional comments and perspective.  I don't think she will mind since curiosity of the spirital nature is the subject matter.  Here is what she posted:

"Comment heard on the radio last night: 'It's okay to go to God and beat on His chest and question Him--as long as you're facing Him: don't turn away.'

Comments, thoughts, observations?"

So, tell me.  What are your comments, thoughts and observations regarding this? 

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment