Coupon Seekers

If you came to my blog to begin or enhance your coupon journey, start with these tips:
• Not a member of Swagbucks? Scroll to the bottom of my blog and sign up! Earn points for searches you would do on the internet anyway and more!
• Print your coupons here! Click the “Print Coupons HERE!” tab. Make sure to come back at the beginning of each month when the coupons are new again! Remember: it takes a few weeks to get going and the goal is always to SAVE more than you SPEND.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Want the Good News or the Bad News First?

Let's start with the bad news so we have something to look forward to! 

Bad News:  I went over my grocery budget this week, but especially over for this half of the month!  By about $40.  Yikes!  In my mind, I can justify it because we used up most of our stock piles before vacation, then used some of our grocery budget last month towards "vacation eating out."  So, now we are building up our stock piles again.  That is probably the hardest part about couponing, building up your supplies. 

Good News:  I saved over $100 at Publix today!!  Mostly due to store sales, but I was able to accumulate over $30 in coupons.  Very good effort today!!

Tell me about your savings, leave a comment below!

ChristinaLynn }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment